This itty bitty cottage on Cape Cod has been named the “Sand Pebble,” which perfectly sums up the feeling inside this beachy tiny home.
You walk into the open living room and kitchen space, while a separate bathroom and bedroom hide behind a couple of doors. The kitchen was recently renovated, and even has a washer/dryer unit so you can wash your bathing suit after a long day of beachin’ it!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Cape Cod Cottage
- 4/10 mi to beach & village
- Kitchen w/ marble counters
- Combo washer/dryer unit
- Trex deck with furniture & BBQ
- Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
- Separate bedroom
- Cottage has WiFi
- 32″ flat screen T.V & DVD
- Full-size bed
- NEWLY RENOVATED KITCHEN with marble counters
- Enjoy the Weber grill
- Washer/Dryer combo
- The Lighthouse Cottage in Gold Beach, Oregon
- Muskegon Beachfront Lake Michigan Cottage
- 16’ X 32’ Kyka Cottage Plans from Small House Catalog
Our big thanks to Aruna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses