I love a tiny vacation spot that’s truly unique, and this lighthouse-themed tiny cottage is just the kind of place to give you a one-of-a-kind experience.
You walk into the main living/sleeping area, which includes a queen bed (on the ground floor) and seating. There are gorgeous valley views from your window! Inside the “lighthouse” you’ll find the kitchen area, and the cottage also includes a bathroom and outdoor hot tub.
To book your stay, head over to the Airbnb listing!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Lighthouse-Themed Tiny Vacation Spot is One-Of-A-Kind
The bedroom with a ship painting, of course.
Sitting area by the kitchen.
I love how the ceiling looks boat-like.
Entrance to the Lighthouse.
Some kitchen essentials.
Lots of lovely open shelving.
The washer and dryer are a nice convenience.
Towel warmer in the bathroom! Luxurious.
Gorgeous hardwood everywhere.
Huge shower stall with tilework.
Bedroom door with windows for the view.
Now, who wouldn’t want to wake up to that?
There’s also a TV.
Outdoor hot tub patio.
And the light at night!
- The kitchen has a toaster, crockpot, and microwave.
- A scenic thirteen to fifteen-minute drive gets one to the coastal village of Gold Beach.
- Easy beach access is just a two or three-minute drive to the Ophir rest area
- Hiking trails and other adventures are all close by and an easy drive.
- Queen bedroom
- Gorgeous views
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Private outside area with hot tub, spa towels, and patio set.
- Tiny Lighthouse Cabin: Yolo County Cabin
- Pet-Friendly Tiny House Vacation With Dog-Park in Waldport, Oregon
- Hobbit-like Home in a Wild French Garden: Vacation Bliss!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Vacations | Cottages | Cabins
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Buttercup: A Soft, Yellow THOW by Modern Tiny Living - May 30, 2023
- They Spent 9 Months on a High End Build - May 30, 2023
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023
Thank you so much for showcasing our lighthouse cottage! Spectacular 🤩
It’s such a lovely spot!
This is so cute! I love how the lighthouse lights up at the top.
This is another tiny vacation home that I love seeing again. It is so pretty and cute! I love the kitchen and the tower light. Nice place to visit.