I’m excited to show you this tiny lighthouse cabin called the Yolo County Cabin.
It was designed by Butler Armsden Architects and is located on a 400 acre farm in California.
The cabin is inspired by local water towers but I thought calling a lighthouse cabin was appropriate too.
Either way when you go upstairs the tower offers amazing 360-degree views of the surrounding landscape.
But even the main room downstairs is slightly elevated so that it gives you an even more spectacular view outside.
Tiny Lighthouse Cabin with 360 Views
Sources, Resources & Links
- Butler Armsden Architects
- David Duncan Livingston Photography
- Yolo County Cabin on Houzz
- Yolo County Cabin on Small House Bliss
Photos by David Duncan Livingston.
Designed by Butler Armsden Architects.
If you enjoyed this tiny lighthouse cabin share it using the buttons below and join our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Nautino Mini Floating Tiny Home - August 15, 2018
- Couple with Baby on the Way Build 35ft Tiny Home - August 15, 2018
- Woman Embraces Van Life to Become Full Time Photographer - August 15, 2018