The older I get, the more convinced I am that a simple life in a Hobbit-style home is just what I’m looking for — and this vacation spot in France ticks all the boxes!
Starting with the gorgeous signature round front door, and ending with the cozy alcove bedroom, this little Hobbit-inspired house feels like the perfect romantic getaway. There’s a wood-fired hot tub on the terrace outdoors that overlooks the French countryside, and a small rustic kitchen indoors for simple meal prep.
You can book your stay over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Hobbit-Style Home Overlooking French Countryside w/ Hot Tub
This feels like a lovely spot in the Shire!
Curl up with a book (May I recommend, “The Hobbit”?) on the couch.
Candles and fireside. Romantic!
That wooden armchair is unique!
Looks lovely in the daytime as well.
Time for second breakfast!
Here you can see the back of the round door.
Another look at the kitchen.
What an amazing bedroom alcove!
Tiled shower in the bathroom.
Covered porch area.
Look at those views!
I could stay here forever.
- Unusual accommodation in the “hobbit” atmosphere nestled in a wild garden overlooking the city.
- Access is via a hiking trail (slope)
- Living room with fireplace, a small kitchen
- Alcove for the bedroom
- Small bathroom
- Terrace with views of the valley and the city (1km away)
- Heated wood bath (excluding summer)
- Housekeeping and disinfection done with each tenant change.
- Towel, linen, soap, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, tea, coffee… available.
- Bed prepared for your arrival.
- The Dugout: Hobbit-Inspired Cottage with Library Bath!
- The Hobbit Tiny House Vacation in Lyons, Colorado
- CroPod: A Modern Irish “Hobbit” Vacation Home
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses