Antoinette loves to travel and had been living abroad in Spain since 2013. She even started an international travel abroad company for minority teens and young adults. But then 2020 happened and she had to go back to the States.
Once back “home,” she decided to jump into #vanlife, even though she said it wasn’t really a “thing” the black community did. But now she’s an inspiration for other black women who want to travel solo in a van. She had a professional company design and outfit her van, and it’s awesome!
Check out her gorgeous epoxy shower stall, super-comfy couch seating, and lovely kitchen in the Tiny Home Tours interview below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Super-Comfortable Van Conversion With An Indoor Shower
Love her solar panel set-up.
Look at how cushy those cushions are!
The epoxy work looks amazing!
VIDEO: Her Stunning Dodge Promaster Camper Van
- Her Insta – https://www.instagram.com/antoinetteyvonne/
- Her Company’s Insta – https://www.instagram.com/globallyabroad/
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Solo Female Travel in the Janbulance! Jana & Her Cat in Their DIY Ambulance Conversion
- Solo Female and Her Adventure Cat: Sprinter Van Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Columbian Hillside - October 23, 2021
- Bamboo Tube Vacation Cabin on Mexico Beach - October 22, 2021
- Shoal Creek Cabin on Stilts in TN - October 22, 2021