This is Jana, and she and her cat, Louis, are travelling the country in her DIY converted ambulance, dubbed the “Janbulance.”
After living on St. Thomas island for 7 years as a teacher and aerial yoga instructor, she worked five jobs to save up and then asked for a year off from work, bought an ambulance on Ebay, and transformed it into her home! Amazing, Jana!
Her home on wheels includes a gorgeous shower stall, a hidden potty, and two marble-esque epoxy countertops she DIYed. Keep an eye out for her Pepsi-crate drawers. Watch her video interview with Tiny Home Tours below to hear all her tips on travelling as a solo female. Follow her on Instagram here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Made This Ambulance Into Her Tiny House
The nice open floor plan makes her home feel spacious.
Ta-da! Here’s her shower stall.
I wonder if people pull over for her on the road…
VIDEO: Her Beautiful DIY Ambulance Tiny House
- Awesome shower
- Travels with her cat
- Hammock chair
- Epoxy countertops
- Pepsi crate drawers
- Former teacher and aerial yoga instructor
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- He Turned A 4×4 Ambulance Into A Custom Off-Road Motorhome
- Bryce Langston’s North American tiny house on wheels: The Campulance ambulance conversion!
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Ambulance Campers | Ambulance Conversions | Conversions | Vehicles
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cynthia & Her Dog in Their Ford Transit Connect Conversion - March 22, 2023
- RV Life From 5 Year Plan to 8 Month Plan - March 22, 2023
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023