It all started when he bought a 4×4 ambulance with low miles and proceeded to turn it into the incredible off-road tiny home on wheels that you can see for yourself below. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other tiny home tours like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
4×4 Ambulance Turned Off-Road Motorhome Tiny Home
He has an incredible solar system and even utilized some of the ambulances wiring system because it’s already so well done and he somehow fit a bed, a workstation/dining area, kitchen and wet bath. He didn’t skimp on anything and it shows.
He has everything he needs to live off grid for weeks at a time. He installed a really cool recirculating shower system so he never wastes a drop of water while it’s heating up.
This is Tom and he purchased a 4×4 ambulance with barely any miles on it and turned it into such a beautiful tiny home on wheels.
VIDEO TOUR – Ultimate 4×4 Ambulance Conversion
Tom is a true adventurer that wanted to build his end all camper conversion. As shown in this video, it is easy to see he may have pulled it off. In terms of getting out somewhere and staying out there, this is one of the best builds I have ever seen!
- Ultimate 4×4 Ambulance Conversion – Off Grid Overland Vehicle Tour
- Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel
- @the_lost_box (Instagram)
- LostBox.org (Website)
- Couple turn old ambulance into their traveling home
- Bryce Langston’s North American tiny house on wheels… The Campulance ambulance conversion!
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rubia Tiny House By Little Byron - February 19, 2020
- The Lazy Duck Tiny House in Exeter (Australia) - February 19, 2020
- Mat & Hayley’s Tiny House Build in Auckland New Zealand - February 19, 2020