Chris & Michelle bought this former fire department ambulance so they could use it to travel during the summers, but after their first tours with it, they decided to jump into “ambulance life” full-time! Michelle quit her job as a teacher, Chris works remotely, and they rent out the house they own.
What you’ll see below is actually the second build-out they’ve done of the ambulance — the initial build was much simpler and cheaper, but once they moved in full-time they gutted it again and redid the inside to meet their full-time needs.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Renovated this Ambulance Twice to Make It Home.
I am in love with the blue cabinet color they chose.
Deep sink, oven and with stovetop, and a large bed.
Watch the video to see how the hot tub works!
One pretty awesome rig right here!
VIDEO: DIY 4×4 Ambulance Tiny House W/ Shower
- Second conversion of the same ambulance
- $40K put into it total now
- 4×4 addition lets them go to cool spaces
- Portable hot tub!
- Shower with cassette toilet
- Their Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tanyatheambulance/
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- He Turned A 4×4 Ambulance Into A Custom Off-Road Motorhome
- Bryce Langston’s North American tiny house on wheels: The Campulance ambulance conversion!
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- A Look Inside the History & Workings of Alternative Living Spaces - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022
- Hubble House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022