This is a 1997 E450 Diesel Ambulance Conversion with 4×4 and a shower!
It also features air conditioning, an awning, backup camera, built in water tanks, a roof rack, solar power, and so much more. It already has 203,000 miles on it, but I hear these will easily keep going with proper maintenance. What do you think? Would you ever consider an ambulance camper like this?
Don’t miss other awesome ambulance conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
4×4 Ambulance Conversion With A Shower For Sale!
It has 203,000 miles, but it is a diesel engine and can last a very long time with proper maintenance.
The interior has been completely outfitted as a spacious motorhome.
There’s a kitchenette, living area, and even a shower.
Here’s a look at the shower!
The ambulance has a $2500 brush guard for off-roading.
It has an awning, 350W solar panels on the roof, a 4×4 conversion, and more…
There are magnetic bug screens on all the doors, 2 Maxxair fans, a rooftop air conditioner, LED lights, and more… What do you think?
- The van is offered for $56,000 over at Van Life Trader
- It’s a 1997 E350
- 7.3 diesel
- 4×4 upgrade
- Rooftop racks
- Solar panels
- Front grill
- Rooftop AC
- Hooks for hammock inside
- Backup camera
- Cruise control
- Two burner propane stove
- Tri fold bed
- Nova Kool RFU8000 6.9cu ft 2 way fridge/freezer
- 30 gallon water tank
- Hot/cold running water sink with faucet
- 30 gallon gray water tank
- Full indoor shower with 6’6″ height inside
- Webasto diesel heater
- LED lighting
- Storage throughout
- Magnetic bug screens
- 350W solar panels
- Shore power hook up
- 1500W GoPower inverter
- Onboard air compressor
- Front bumper brush guard
- Thule rooftop box
- Custom rear bumper with motorcycle platform
- Upgraded sideview mirrors
- Full length RV awning
- Professionally installed RV propane tank with gauge
- Ambulance Turned Camper By Yetibus Builds
- Woman Living in Her Off-Grid Ambulance Camper Conversion
- Tanya The Ambulance with a Collapsible Hot Tub!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Ambulance Campers | Ambulance Conversions
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Versatile Tiny Home with Year-Round Comforts - June 9, 2023
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
concept is great, as far as out of the box…………..
only problem I see is fuel mileage which I would guess to be at about 10 mpg, even with diesel.
Hey i was just wondering if the 1997 e-450 has been sold yet ?…or if you know where i mite be able to get one that may be for sale…Thanks Joe