Jiro is a 1989 Japanese ambulance truck that was brought to the United States. This is Jake’s second bus, and he named it Jiro because it means ‘second son’ in Japanese. This bus is really awesome because it features a fold-down stage for performances. And so you can actually rent out this bus and use it as a mobile showcase, store, or for performances! Anyway, it’s pretty awesome that it made it all the way to the U.S., isn’t it? Check it out right here thanks to our friends at Tiny Home Tours/YouTube!
Don’t miss other tiny home tours and inspiring stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Jake’s Jiro 1989 Ambulance Bus Conversion with Fold Down Performance Stage
Video – Jake’s Jiro 1989 Japanese Ambulance Motorhome Conversion with Fold Down Stage
- Jake’s DIY 1989 Japanese Ambulance Camper Conversion with Fold Down Stage & Other Custom Modifications
- Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel (more videos like this)
- Jake’s Instagram (@wherewe_roam)
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022