I love the way people use all kinds of tiny spaces to create homes, and toy hauler conversions are no exception. This industrial tiny house on wheels fits in all the necessary amenities and there’s no loft! Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living space all on one floor. Plus the vehicle is street legal in all 50 states, and easily towed by a 1/2 ton truck.
A small couch could easily fit in the living space for a nice area to relax, and the kitchen has a cooktop and convection oven that can be stored during transit. The bathroom has a large metal shower and a flush toilet, and there’s a downstairs Murphy bed you can push up to allow room for bikes and other small toys.
It’s currently for sale in North Carolina for $27,500, and you can contact the seller over at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house deals like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Easy-To-Tow Toy Hauler Tiny House on Wheels For Sale
What you see when entering the home.
The red cedar ceilings look amazing.
Hallway to the bedroom, with a sliding barn door to the bathroom.
Flush toilet and toilet paper storage.
Beautiful bowl sink in the bathroom.
Another view of the space.
Large closet area, perfect for storing anything.
Room for bins on the top.
Here’s the shower with a little skylight.
Your kitchen with hanging baskets for food.
Oodles of drawers.
Everything can get put away for travel.
Awesome pantry storage.
Spacious fridge and freezer.
Sink, convection oven, and extra pull-out chopping space.
Bedroom with an emergency safety hatch exit.
View with the back of the hauler open.
- Red cedar ceilings are stunning and add to the cozy charm of the whole house.
- Two recliners or a small couch fit comfortably in the living room space
- The kitchen has plenty of storage and workspace to cook up big meals
- Larger refrigerator with storage underneath
- Cooktop and convection oven are included and stowable
- Vertical baskets hang for extra food storage and a large pantry
- Tankless water heater
- Large shower
- Modern bathroom with barn door, quality fixtures
- One-piece two flush option Kohler toilet and vessel sink
- The bedroom has a queen bed with a large closet and additional storage above.
- The bedroom has an additional escape hatch as a nice safety feature
- The rear ramp door can be put down so you can enjoy a view or gaze at the stars.
- Murphy bed can be folded up against the wall and used as a toy hauler for large items/ smaller 4 wheeler, motorcycle, dirt bike, bicycles, etc…
- Safety features include 2 smoke detectors, a carbon monoxide and gas detector, a fire extinguisher, and an escape hatch.
- Other worthy mentions: air conditioner and heat unit centrally located in the ceiling for proper air circulation. Bath and kitchen exhaust fans.
- 8.5′ x 24′ with V nose gives a little extra square footage
- Easily 1/2 ton towable and 50 state street legal.
- Weighs approximately 6,800 pounds
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- THREE Cambria Models by Handcrafted Movement FOR SALE - April 11, 2021
- Cedar Brook Cabin in Maine at Wildwood Collective - April 10, 2021
- Evelyne’s Charming Shepherd’s Hut in France - April 9, 2021