Jennifer lost her beloved dog, her father, her job and a serious relationship all within 6 months in the middle of the pandemic outbreak. While plenty of people would sink into despair (and rightfully so!), Jennifer used the tragedy as a launching pad to set out on the #vanlife she always dreamed of living.
The time alone forced her to sit with her feelings and process the heaviness of the grief she endured — and she’s come out better on the other side. In the interview below, she offers tips for staying safe while traveling alone — and conquering fears. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Choosing #Vanlife After Immense Grief & Loss
As you can see, the outside of her van is quite stealth
She has a skylight and partition blocking the cab.
VIDEO: Solo Female in ProMaster Camper Van
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Solo Female Travel in the Janbulance! Jana & Her Cat in Their DIY Ambulance Conversion
- Solo female enjoying van life at 72-years-young
Our big thanks to Allison and Erika of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Built a Shipping Container Cabin & Live in an RV! - September 27, 2023
- Family of Three in DIY Non-Toxic Van Conversion - September 27, 2023
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023