Luz started her tiny living journey by building out the back of her Subaru Forester. After about 8 months on the road, she upgraded to her awesome A-Liner camper, which she lives in full-time (without running water!). She has some solar-powered battery banks to charge her devices and uses solar lights indoors.
During her life on the road, she co-founded Latinx Hikers, a community for Latinx travelers, nomads, and outdoor enthusiasts. She doesn’t sugar-coat how scary it was at the beginning to travel alone as a woman of color, but some two years into the adventure, she has finally found her stride. Enjoy her interview below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Pulling Her Home w/ a Subaru Forester
She added a Twin XL bed to this side of the camper.
And she made the previous bed into a dinette.
VIDEO: Tiny Traveling A-Frame for Latina Solo Female
- Mother and Daughter Renovate a Pop-Up Camper
- 1971 Ship-A-Shore Combo Cruiser (It’s a Boat and a Camper)
- Ziggy Campervan by Reset & Chill Campers
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
iYou can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Vansteaders Left NYC To Travel the Country - January 26, 2023
- Family of 4 Sells Home To Travel U.S. in a Skoolie - January 26, 2023
- Their Amazing Budget Shuttle Bus Conversion - January 26, 2023