This is Ziggy, the Mercedes Sprinter LWB Minibus turned luxury tiny home on wheels by Reset & Chill Campers.
It’s one of their latest conversions that was built for one of their clients, what do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Ziggy, the Minibus Conversion with Sliding Bed and Indoor Shower
It’s so nice to have skylights!
The kitchenette with farmhouse sink.
The roomy shower.
Windows perfectly set in the sleeping area.
The dining area.
Not one but two skylights. 🙂
The bed extends in and out for day and night mode.
The rear storage and systems area of the van.
Another Reset & Chill Campervan in the UK.
- Mercedes Sprinter LWB Minibus
- Converted into a luxury home on wheels
- Built by Reset & Chill Campers
- Their usual layout but with a different color scheme
- ‘Boho’ shower room
- Rustic timber ceiling
What do you think of this van build?
What do you think of this van? Let’s hear it in the comments!
- Van Life Couple Earning Six-Figure Income
- Family of 4 Sells Home to Live in a Van
- Sprinter Van Tiny House w/ Skylight
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023