If you’re looking for something just a bit smaller than the Sno cabin we showed you earlier, the Kyka cottage might be just what you want!
The Kyka has a nice open layout, with the living room and kitchen in one “Great Room” and then a bathroom and master bedroom adjacent to it. There is a loft, but it’s for guests so you don’t have to climb up there every night!
Perfect for a couple, “granny pad” or even an Airbnb property — you can buy the plans here!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cute Cottage Plans: 500 Sq. Ft.
I might choose more woodsy furniture but to each their own!
Sleek kitchen with all the essentials.
The main bedroom has access to the attached deck.
You get a full bathroom in this design.
The loft is open to down below.
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bath
- 497 sq. ft. + loft
- Dimensions: 16’ X 32’
- Wall height: 9’-0” with cathedral ceilings
- 2×6 R-21 + walls
- Trussed R-49 + roof
- Insulated slab foundation
- Mini-split heating & cooling
- Tankless water heating
- Wood or gas fireplace, optional
- International Residential Code compliant
- The estimated cost to build is $150-200/ sq. ft.
- You get a PDF of the plans emailed upon purchase
- Michael Janzen’s New Tiny House Floors Plans Book Is Loaded With Clever Designs (2021) + Giveaway
- El Big Chouky: Scandinavian-Style Tiny House on Wheels
- They Remodeled This 1970s Chalet Mountain Cabin
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses