We just got some new pictures of the N1 Model from Escape, and had to show you this amazing build again!
They created this sleek single-floor home as a one-of-a-kind project for their tiny house village, but because of the overwhelmingly positive response they received, they’re going to develop a smaller version to become one of their production models. Exciting news.
Enjoy the new photos (including a floor plan), and watch the video tour at the end of the post, too.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Modern Tiny Home with TWO Bathrooms
The wall of windows lets you enjoy the view.
Super sleek kitchen.
The TV is set into the wall, and the whole house is “smart.”
Can you believe there’s a sectional in a tiny house?! So cool.
Bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Here’s the full bath, but there’s also a half bath on the other side of the house.
The floor plan helps you see it all!
- All New N1: Mid-Century Modern Tiny Home From ESCAPE
- Escape Tradition Tiny House In The Olympic Mountains
- Nugget’s Tiny House: Vista Boho ESCAPE in WA
Our big thanks to Dan at ESCAPE for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots 20′ Tiny Home For $65.4K - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022