This is an Escape Tradition Tiny House in the Olympic Mountains of Sequim, Washington.
There are hundreds of trails for hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking just a few miles away. This is a Tradition model from Escape which features a covered front porch and a sleeping loft. This model is no longer listed on their website.
Don’t miss other super-awesome tiny houses like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Escape Tradition Tiny House In Washington
This Escape tiny house has a built-in covered porch.
Inside, the layout is like a traditional tiny house.
And that means, sleeping lofts!
The main sleeping loft features a queen bed and is accessible by staircase.
When you enter the tiny house through the front porch, you’ve got your couch and flip-up table with a wall-mounted TV and Blu-ray player.
Directly above the entry is the second sleeping which is accessible by ladder.
What do you think of this design and layout so far?
The guest sleeping loft houses two twin beds.
The bathroom has a shower, sink, and flush toilet with a window and vent.
It’s a beautiful, traditional tiny house in Sequim, Washington. What do you think?
And oh yes, it can get really cold.
It’s a private tiny house mountain getaway!
- Built by ESCAPE
- The Traditional Model
- Full kitchen
- Air conditioner
- LP floor heating
- LP stove and oven
- Deep sink
- Large refrigerator
- Bathroom with full shower and toilet
- Large loft with Tuft and Needle Queen Mattress
- The guest loft has two Tuft and Needle Mattresses
- No Internet connection is available
- Verizon cell service works, most other providers have little to no service
- 4wd vehicle is required especially during snowy conditions
- Olympic Mountains
- Hiking trails nearby
- ESCAPE Vacations – A Growing Collection of Escape Tiny House Rentals
- Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village Phase Two, Coming Soon
- The Tradition Tiny House on Wheels
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses