Here’s the Dois, another awesome cabin design that’s great for it’s relatively compact footprint. It packs in a full 800 square feet of living space, though, by going up to a second floor (with a staircase and full ceiling height!).
Dois has two bedrooms on that second floor, and also a downstairs and upstairs bathroom for those middle-of-the-night bathroom runs.
You can purchase plans to build your own from Small House Catalog here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modern 20×20 Cabin w/ Two Stories
You walk in to an open living and dining space.
The kitchen takes up one wall.
Upstairs, bedroom one has a wardrobe.
Oh look! So does bedroom #2.
The cube house looks awesome.
- 790 sq. ft.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Width: 20’-0”
- Length: 20’-0”
- Height: 21’-6”
- Wall height: 9’-0” main, 8’-0” upper
- 2×6 R-21 + walls
- Trussed R-49 + roof
- Insulated slab foundation
- Mini-split heating & cooling
- Tankless water heating
- Wood or gas fireplace
- International Residential Code compliant
- Estimated cost to build is $150-200/ sq. ft.
- 10×16 Cube-Style Tiny House by Molecule Tiny Homes
- The Cube Tiny House by Little Byron
- Honeycrisp Cottage in Southern Vermont: A 280 Square Foot Getaway
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple’s 2002 E-450 Shuttle Bus Cozy Boho Conversion - October 21, 2021
- From a 3000 sqft House to a 57 sqft Winnebago Van - October 21, 2021
- He Used an ATV Winch To Create an Epic Murphy Bed in His Cargo Trailer Camper - October 20, 2021