This is the Cube Tiny House by Little Byron. It’s built by hand out of Byron Bay, Australia.
This tiny house is a 3.5m long by 3.5m wide and 3.5m high, which is why it’s called The Cube! Have you ever considered a cubed tiny house design, sort of like this one?
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Cube Tiny House by Little Byron, Built by Hand in Byron Bay, Australia
This cube tiny house is handmade in Byron Bay, Australia. Here’s the kitchen…
The living area is nearby accompanied with loft upstairs.
Another look at the kitchen. How do you like the cabinets? Perfectly positioned window, too. 🙂
So here’s the staircase to the loft which doubles as your storage and wardrobe!
The view from overhead.
The bathroom which is right next to the kitchen.
The loft bedroom.
Plugs right into power, sort of like an RV.
Learn more (credits)
- Little Byron Tiny Homes Built by Hand in Byron Bay, Australia
- Projects and Price Guides (more info)
More Tiny Houses by Little Byron
Other Cube-like Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021