This is Dusty the van conversion by Van Life Customs.
It’s a 2020 Mercedes Sprinter 144″ build out with a bright and modern interior. Take a look!
Don’t miss other van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
2020 Dusty Van Build By Van Life Customs
- 2020 Mercedes Sprinter 144 base
- 4 cylinder gas engine
- Black rhino wheel and AT tire upgrade
- 10×33 bunk windows
- Driver side rear ladder
- Vinyl hood wrap
- Flarespace flare system
- 320watts of solar charging
- 400ah LiFePo4 battery system
- 2000 watt inverter charger
- Smart alternator
- Multi zone dimming LED ceiling and under-cabinet lighting
- Bluetooth enabled battery and monitoring system
- Espar B4L gasoline fueled heater
- Maxxair 7500k vent fan
- 3M thinsulate insulation package
- Sound dampening package
- 36″ high queen bed
- Driver and passenger swiveling seats
- 25 gallon water system
- Drinking water filtration system
- Rear heated rinse station
- 7 gallon under sink grey water system
- 130L 12 V refrigerator with freezer
- Laveo dry flush toilet and slide out bench
- Custom cabinets throughout
- Lagun table leg system with custom table top
- Smooth ceiling finish
- Headliner shelf storage system
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions
- 4×4 Overland Sprinter Van Conversion by Recreational Van Designs
- Mercedes Sprinter 144 Premium Build Out For Sale
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Vans | Vehicles | Van Conversions | Van Life | Van Dwelling
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
The following two tabs change content below.
Alex is a contributor and editor for TinyHouseTalk.com and the always free Tiny House Newsletter. He has a passion for exploring and sharing tiny homes (from yurts and RVs to tiny cabins and cottages) and inspiring simple living stories. We invite you to send in your story and tiny home photos too so we can re-share and inspire others towards a simple life too. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023