Here’s a super neat van conversion built out by Detour Vans in Canada. It has all the latest in bells and whistles, and it’s ready for any off-grid adventure you can throw at it.
Birch cabinets with locks have a sleek Scandinavian vibe, while marine flooring is ready for all the mud that off-roading entails. The 2017 Sprinter has just 41,000 miles on it, which means it has plenty of life left to take you all over the U.S. and Canada!
It’s for sale right now for $129,000 over at Van Life Trader.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Ultra-Modern Van Conversion by Detour Vans
Pull-out fridge with awesome LED lights.
The penny-style flooring looks fun and durable.
Bed platform in the back.
Little seating spot for one.
Lots of storage — and the walls look very-well insulated.
More insulation of the back doors.
Room for bikes in the back.
- Price: $129,000 USD
- Location: Squamish, British Columbia, Canada
- Lonseal Marine Flooring in Sapphire Flecks colorway
- Kilmat sound deadening throughout
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- 79.5″ by 60″ aluminum bed frame with custom birch paneling
- Custom mattress to maximize the Flarespace interior
- Custom CNC cut baltic birch upper cabinets with Blum Aventos hardware and marine slam latches
- 42″ galley Baltic Birch CNC cut galley with Blum Movento hardware and marine slam latches
- Ruvati 15” Sink
- True Induction 1600w cooktop
- Isotherm 130L Stainless Drawer Fridge
- Duramax fabric upholstered wall panels in “Toast” colorway with landau foam backing
- Perforated marine vinyl ceiling panels with landau foam backing
- Caframo 12v fan
- MaxxFan 6200k
- Eberspacher S2 Diesel Heater
- RockyMounts VanTrack with DriveShaft HM
- Lagun Table System
- Premium Victron Energy Electrical Package
- 2 x 100AH Lithium Batteries
- Victron Energy Orion Smart 30A Alternator Charger
- Victron Energy Multiplus 2000va Inverter Charger
- Victron Energy Smart MPPT 100/30
- 180w of Zamp Obsidian solar panels. Room for more solar if desired
- Victron Energy SmartShunt, BlueTooth system monitor
- Vertex Marine Wire
- Blue Sea AC and DC distribution
- 15A Shorepower connection
- Blue Sea 12v and USB ports
- 20-gallon custom water tank from North West Conversions
- Jabsco marine rear spray down with quick connect
- Shurflo 12v water pump
- Interior Seadog deck fill
- 5-gallon chassis mount grey water tank with electric dump.
- Custom Safari Rack
- Custom wheel arch side ladder
- Flarespace extended drivers side flare with Tern Overland window
- Flarespace regular passenger side
- Black Rhino Barstow 17″ Rims
- Nitto Terra Grappler G2 265/70/17 AT Tires
- Raptor Liner rocker panel
- AM Auto drivers side venting window
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Van Conversions | Van Life | Conversions | Vans for Sale | Motorhomes
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing Mid-Century Small Home in Village For Sale - June 6, 2023
- Their Amazing Skoolie with 2800 Watts of Solar - June 6, 2023
- His $5k School Bus Tiny Home - June 6, 2023
Looks like the windows in the back are permanently covered. Is this true?
Not positive but it does appear that way.
I would lower that bed to the top of those side things so the mattress doesn’t cover the window, and so you can get some ventilation through the window. I do like that pull out frig.