Here’s your chance to jump into vanlife, and support a good cause while you’re at it. Lindsey Maxwell (@wander_woman_go) has been living the #vanlife for a while now, but used her time during COVID-19 after she lost her job to create a second van with her partner to sell.
All the details on the van build, for sale on Craigslist, are at the end of the post (including the price!). Check out the pictures first ….
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Get Into #VanLife with this Awesome Build!
This cute spot is a great way to jump into van life!
What a fun color for the cabinets!
Keeping it clean and bright.
Plenty of room to lay out and relax.
Overhead storage for clothing.
Room to sit up in bed.
Side-view of the van.
And now you have a table!
Mini fridge/freezer for snacks.
Water system under the sink.
Close-up on some electrical additions
Look at the cool flooring (and that seat can fit a composting toilet)
You know you want to be behind the wheel of this!
Even has a back-up camera which is super nice.
Details for Colorado Van (from Craigslist):
$69,000: 2019 RAM Promaster conversion van for sale! Bought practically new from the RAM dealership and with just 15,056 miles.
About the builders: this is my second van conversion and I’ve been living in my last build for over a year. My co-converter is a professional van builder and has been a part of over 20 conversions.
- Conversion add-ons:
– 200 watts Renogy solar panels
– 100Ah Renogy lithium batteries
– dimming lights in the bedroom and kitchen area
– 12v and 110v outlets
– 2000watt inverter/charger with off-shore charging capabilities
– MaxxAir vent fan
– CR Lawrence sliding windows
– Espar heater with controllable thermostat
– 12v fridge
– propane stove
– electric sink with 7 gallons of fresh water and 7 gallons for grey
– Queen size memory foam mattress
– custom cabinets with gas struts to keep them open and locks to keep them shut while driving
– complete under bed storage
– swiveling removable kitchen table
– seat in kitchen area for composting toilet
- Vehicle specs:
– 2019 2wd
– 136” wheel base
– 6 feet of standing room inside
– 15,056 miles
– new tires and full vehicle inspection before purchase in February 2020
– back up camera
– alarm system
– AC and heat
When it comes to vans and vanlife, my partner and I know what we’re talking about! This would be the perfect escape pod for weekend trips, camping trips, cross-country road trips, and life on the road in general. Email me if you’re interested or have any other questions!
Learn More/Contact Seller:
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Vans | Molecule Tiny Homes Is Doing Van Conversion | Mat and Danielle: How They Built Their Second Van | Couple Goes from Van-Life to Off-Grid Tiny Life in the Spanish Countryside
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Shannon’s Van Conversion w/ Elevator Bed & Bathroom - July 28, 2021
- Carolina Van Builders Ram Promaster 2021 - July 28, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter 144 Premium Build Out For Sale - July 27, 2021