This is Baby Blue. It’s a 2002 Chevy Express cargo van build by Flippin Vans.
The van features an exterior ladder, rooftop deck, solar power, beautiful wood interior, black cabinets, kitchenette area with a Yeti cooler, a swiveling passenger seat, and more. What do you think of this cargo van conversion?
Don’t miss other interesting van builds, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
2002 Chevy Express Van Conversion by Flippin Vans
Why not just use a Yeti cooler instead of having a refrigerator?
The van has a clean finish inside.
It’s modern, minimalist, and feels like a cabin.
The black cabinets add a nice touch.
Rooftop fan for ventilation.
Storage underneath the bed.
Rooftop deck with solar panels.
Side ladder for easy rooftop access.
- She Lives And Travels In A High Top Cargo Van Conversion
- 2014 Ram Promaster Cargo Van Converted into a Motorhome “Tiny House” Style!
- Young Couple Quit Their Jobs to Travel in Their Stealth Chevy Cargo Van Conversion!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022
- Domek Family Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - May 13, 2022
- Vintage Airstream Tiny House in Austin, Texas Village - May 12, 2022