This is one awesome woman! She has been living solo van life now for four years — just because she wanted to. Which is the best reason. Her travels are funded by selling essential oils, which she was doing pre-van-life and translated well to life on the road.
Her only complaint about living in a van is her struggle with getting mail delivered! She chose to outfit her all-electric van with Marmoleum floors, Paper Stone (recycled paper) countertops, and ApplyPly drawers. There’s even an e-bike in her garage!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Used Eco-Friendly Products in Her Van Conversion
She swapped her fridge for a freezer (set to fridge temp) and it draws way less power!
That awning is actually made for the beach, but it works great! Her van is called The Galavan which stands for Gal Adventure Van. 🙂
VIDEO: Her DIY Camper Van – 4+ Years of Solo Female Travel
- Follow her on Facebook
- Follow her on Instagram
- Check out her website
- Her YouTube Channel, The Galavan
- Dusty The Van Conversion by Van Life Customs
- Married Couple Sells All to Live in Clifford the Van
- Tisha’s Custom Timberline Van Lets Her Go Anywhere
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Pop-up Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023