“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
Tisha has those words written on the back of her custom Timberline Van that she uses to travel to wide-open and remote spaces. She loves talking to others and asking them that question, and it’s part of the coaching business she runs while on the road.
Inside her van, you’ll find a beautifully minimal interior, with a full-sized bed, pull-out table, and marine locks for all her cabinets. Enjoy the video below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
One-of-a-kind Ceiling in this Adventure Rig
I love the sleek lines in her kitchen.
There’s a second bed over the cab which doubles as gear storage.
VIDEO: Solo Female in Ambulance Tiny House
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- He Turned A 4×4 Ambulance Into A Custom Off-Road Motorhome
- Bryce Langston’s North American tiny house on wheels: The Campulance ambulance conversion!
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Six Years on Her 70s Party Boat Turned Tiny Home - September 25, 2021
- New Hampshire Tiny House With Birch-Tree Wall Art - September 24, 2021
- Restaurant Chef & His Full-Time Stationary Bus Life - September 23, 2021