Mike was living his Wall Street life working in finance and running a million miles a minute. But then COVID sent him home, and he spent 150 days traveling the US in his car. That experience changed him, and he realized he couldn’t go back to “normal” life again.
So he ended up buying and building out a short bus — his Chevy Express 3500 — and decorated the interior with small-business finds from Etsy. One of the coolest features of his bus is the propane fire pit he can put on his roof-top deck so he can stay warm and cozy even during a fire ban. Pretty neat.
Enjoy the Tiny Home Tours video below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Left Wall Street to Live in His Skoolie
VIDEO: DIY Short Bus Tiny House
- Web Developer &Family in Their 2007 Duramax Diesel 6.6 LMN Chevy Short Bus
- “Lucky” the Off-Grid Short Bus Skoolie Conversion
- Marie & Ben’s Canadian Short Bus Conversion Lifestyle
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Documentary On Building a Tiny House Entirely from Reclaimed Materials - August 19, 2022
- Charlene’s Park Model with Massive Porch & Outdoor Fireplace - August 19, 2022
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022