Brittani & Adam got married and then though it was time to settle down and do the “adult” thing of holding full-time jobs and renting an apartment, saving for a house. But on their honeymoon they discussed their dreams of jumping into vanlife.
It took three years, but they eventually chased that dream, selling everything and hopping into Clifford (their big red van!). They travel along with Levi, an adorable Aussie pup.
They are such a sweet couple! Enjoy their video tour with Tiny House Giant Journey below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
No Settling Down for This Couple & Their Dog
Using a tent like this allows for extra living space.
They have a skylight in Clifford.
I like their door storage.
VIDEO: Creative Van Dwelling for Their Off-Grid Adventure
- Fortvine: Traveling Musicians, Cat & Dog Enjoying VanLife
- Tisha’s Custom Timberline Van Lets Her Go Anywhere
- Couple & Their Beagle Travel Europe in their Sprinter Van Renovation
Our big thanks to Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023