Nyna showed up in New York City where she went to become an actress, and met her now-husband Trevor who happened to be the one subletting her apartment to her. They started playing music together and Nyna decided that was far more fun than acting anyway!
Eventually they recorded an album and purchased a van from Florida. However, they had to spend all their money on the van and needed to work a whole year longer before they could hit the road. At first they basically “glamped” in an unfinished van, but eventually they were able to create the awesome van they have today!
Enjoy the Tiny Home Tours interview below.
Don’t miss other super-cool van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Talk Making $$ Playing Music & Plans to Add Kids to their #VanLife
Their dinette turns into a guest bed (where their bass player slept for 3 months).
I like the grey! We don’t see that color often.
VIDEO: Beautiful DIY Sprinter Camper Van
- Post-Breakup Van Adventure with Her Cat
- Musicians’ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Whitney Quit Her Job to Live in a 1989 GMC Vandura
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Perch & Nest Tiny House in Acony Bell Tiny Home Community For Sale - December 11, 2023
- HoneyHive: Beehive-Inspired Tiny Home - December 11, 2023
- Shelley & Uwe’s Tiny Home Ready for Christmas - December 11, 2023