This is a 4×4 Quigley High-Roof Camper built on a 1996 Ford E350 Power Stroke van chassis in 2021.
It’s listed for $59,000 by Van Life 247 out of Fowlerville, Michigan over at Van Life Trader but it is already pending with a deposit in hand. But you can still look at it and learn more below! It’s a pretty nice van build. Your thoughts?
Don’t miss other incredible van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more like this!
4×4 7.3 PowerStroke E350 High Roof Van Build
Although it’s a 1996 van, it was converted in 2021.
The modern all-wood interior has a minimalist feel.
The conversion is loaded with storage.
The rear in sleep mode looks pretty cozy.
The driving area looks comfortable too.
Side-entry into the camper with the kitchen sink. This could be a good spot for an outdoor shower setup.
The camper with high-top roof and awning.
This van has the 7.3 Power stroke diesel engine.
Solar panels and Maxxair fan rooftop.
- 1996 van
- Converted in 2021
- Ford E350
- 146,000 miles
- Diesel Power Stroke 7.3 engine
- 18 MPG
- 4 seats with seatbelts
- Sleeps 2
- 200w Renogy solar
- 200ah lithium batteries
- 32 gallons freshwater Bosch hot water heater
- Outdoors shower at the rear
- Maxxair fan
- 12v refrigerator
- 2000w inverter
- Diesel heater
- Bottom of the van professionally coated with Exline bed liner
- Fowlerville, Michigan
VIDEO: 1996 Ford E350 Extended Quigley High Top Van Conversion; 2021 Built
- 4×4 Van Conversion: Great Adventure Van Dwelling Vehicle?
- 1978 Chevy G30 4×4 Camper Van (For Sale)
- Dually 4×4 Sprinter Van Conversion by Outside Van
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023