One of the things I love about Sunshine Coast Van Fit Outs is the use of large drawers, rather than open space, in the garage area. It can be a challenge to crawl under the bed to find what you’ve stored down there, so the drawers allow you to see everything and access it easily!
Louie the Hiace has those awesome drawers, as well as some great interior drawers and some cabinets to maximize storage. The rippled effect on the cabinetry is super unique, and gives the whole van a nice feel. What’s your favorite part?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Beautiful Van Conversion with Drawer Garage Storage
Loving the matte black faucet.
Look how cool that rippling on the cabinets is.
A little table sits on top of one of the drawers.
There’s a lot of space in there for your stuff.
This is a perfect spot inside for clothing.
Upper cabinets over the kitchen.
Great spots for pantry storage.
View this post on Instagram
- Sam’s Weekend Escape From Corporate Life Van Conversion
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans
Our big thanks to Sunshine Coast Van Fit Outs for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023
- Country Cabin & 70s Camper w/ a Sauna and Tub - September 29, 2023
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023