Van Baja offers tourists an adventurous and affordable way to see all the ins and outs of Baja, Mexico by renting one of their awesome vans! There’s a special cabinet designed to fit carry-on luggage, an optional portable toilet that hides under the dinette, and swivel seats, so you can sit and socialize or eat a meal.
The vans come with outdoor living accessories like chairs, a table, and an awning. There’s plenty of storage for anything you bring along and a comfortable fixed bed in the back of the van. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
See All of Baja in This Sleek Van Conversion
Patricio gives a great tour of one of his conversions.
The van comes packed with everything you’ll need for a great stay.
VIDEO: Vanlife Travel in Mexico – Rental Camper Van
- Twin Sisters Building School Bus Conversions
- Brothers-in-Laws VanBuild Business & The Sandy Van
- From Van to Bus to Home to Van Builders & Glamping Hosts
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sherloak Homes Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - March 3, 2024
- Bright & White 27-Foot Tiny Home - March 3, 2024
- WanderBus: He Converted a Shuttle Bus to Escape $1.7K Rent! - March 3, 2024