Sam’s job requires her to be present while she’s on duty, so full-time van-life was out of the question for her. But, she hated the thought of not traveling and taking advantage of her younger years, so she had a weekender van converted out by a builder!
What’s super cool is she’s able to rent her van out (like an Airbnb) when she isn’t able to use it. What a fun idea for those of you in a similar position as Sam. Let us know what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting vans like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
Mountain Biking & Loving Nature on the Weekends
She has everything she needs in here! Love her kitchen.
She loves mountain-biking most of all.
VIDEO: Corporate Solo Female’s Adventur Camper
- Lady Bug Out: Ford Transit Solo Female Van Life
- Michelle Ignored the Naysayers, Sold Her Stuff & Bought a Van
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful Ready-Made Jojo Bean 24′ Movable Roots Tiny Home - December 7, 2023
- Cozy Cabin in the Woods with a Fireplace - December 7, 2023
- From Hong Kong to Their DIY Tiny House in Australia - December 7, 2023