The two things that were holding Michelle back from van life were her stuff and other people’s negative opinions. Once she got rid of those, she was able to jump into her van joyfully and after two years on the road her only regret is that she didn’t do it sooner!
She travels with her two dogs and made them a gate from paint sticks (love it)! She has a nice, deep sink, outdoor shower, indoor composting toilet, closet under her bench seat and a TV so she can play video games on rainy days. I love it and hope you will too!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Solo Traveler & Her Dogs: Two Years into Vanlife
She started with a larger bed and ended up going smaller!
She has kept the exterior 100% stealthy!
VIDEO: Solo Female & 2 Dogs in Promaster
- Michelle wanted to do van life, but naysayers told her not to
- She struggled with getting rid of her stuff
- She taped off the size of her van on the floor of her house to help her decide what she needed or didn’t need
- Then she had a huge yard sale!!
- She has no regrets
- Jonnie’s Journey Building Vans & Travel Nursing
- Stealthy “Babe Cave” Van Conversion
- International Traveler to Van Lifer in Stealthy Ford Transit
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Van Conversions| Van Dwelling | Van Life | Vans | Video Tours | Conversions | Vehicles
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
- Van Life with an Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
Very sweet little home. How great she is enjoying van life and having adventures. Such freedom!! Her pooches are adorable and have the best life as well!!
I enjoyed watching this one. I felt at home in her van. Great job on the build! 🐾 The pups were adorable copilots. Happy travels!
Idea for table. Find someone who could cut you out a board under your counter. The counter you say you are using for eating. Right around to the middle counter cut a board you want the size stain color or just seal and make a square out of the front of the counter and slide the board right in or you could cut a space right under your bed. Put it at the height you want and thickness and cut the board and slide. Hopefully I explained it clear enough. Thank you for the twin bed. It fits me perfect. I think your video is great and your choice are really good and helpful. Thank you safe travels