Savannah had dreams on #vanlife but originally was worried about what others would think of her. Thankfully, she decided to outfit her own DIY van after realizing no one was living her life but her!
The “Babe Cave” she built is gorgeous, with a full-sized bed, micro kitchen, and space for her cat and copilot, George. You’ll love the huge drawers that she can access from the back of her van in the garage space.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Life in Her Boho Camper Van Conversion
Savannah wanted a full-size bed in her van.
She kept the exterior of her van pretty stealthy.
VIDEO: Resourceful Solo Female in Budget Friendly Van
- Always dreamed of van life
- Was originally worried about what others would think
- Decided to go for it anyway!
- Travels with George, the cat
- Big drawers in her garage for clothes
- Used bathroom-size sink
- Her Murphy Bed Van w/ Earring Display & Safety Wall
- Solo female enjoying van life at 72-years-young
- Van Life as Long Term Housing Solution for Solo Female
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022
- 24-foot Little Rock Tiny House w/ a Lift Bed for $30,000 - December 2, 2022