Kati had dreamt about vanlife for nearly a decade, but about 3 years ago she made it her goal to transition into a van — and then she made it happen!
The result is a really cool ProMaster with a folding safety wall that blocks off the cab when needed, but opens up otherwise. She kept the exterior pretty stealth, but did add a fan and window. Oh! And there’s a hidden toilet in there. Pretty cool.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
We’ve Never Seen This Foldable ProMaster Wall Before!
Here’s the Murphy bed folded down.
She did install a window for some light.
VIDEO: Solo Female Vanlife – Murphy Bed, Dinette Seating
- Fold-down Murphy Bed
- Dinette seating with storage
- Secret Nature’s Head under counter
- Earring art display
- Good sized fridge for fresh foods
- Rock climber
- Sarah, Banjo & Vanna White Digital Nomad Vanlife
- Stealth Van Conversion with Rain Shower
- Her Van Life with Kitchen, Toilet, and an Indoor Shower
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- John and Fin’s Beloved Cabin with Greenhouse Kitchen and Bathroom - February 25, 2024
- Trainmaster’s Inn: Retro Caboose Vacation Stay - February 25, 2024
- Tumbleweed Cypress: NOAH-Certified DIY THOW - February 25, 2024