Sarah had experience traveling and camping, but her launch into vanlife wasn’t as predetermined as one might expect! It was a bit on a whim when she was tired of apartment living that she went and bought her van. Thankfully she’s been working remotely for a long time, so she had the job part all figured out.
While she’s honest about the not-so-fun parts of living in a van, she has no intention of going back to an apartment. And when you see her beautiful van you’ll see why! (And yes, there’s a toilet).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Spur-of-the-Moment Decision to Go Tiny
Wow! So many beautiful places to visit.
She’s actually glad she didn’t choose *more* white because of how dirty everything gets.
VIDEO: Solo Female Digital Nomad in DIY High Roof Van
- Their Super Cozy Skoolie Cottage w/ 2 Dogs
- Nomad Brad’s Uhaul Bachelor Pad
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022
- Modern and Minimal Lofted Cascade Max - December 5, 2022
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022