Angela was living in a home in Oregon when a tree hit her house. She went and stayed with a friend in his Westfalia van and suddenly it hit her — she could chase the sun and avoid the seasonal depression that came with living in the Northwest by living in a van herself.
She ended up buying and renovating a 1982 Holiday Rambler, keeping some select “time warp” parts including the shag carpeting on the cab walls! In order to feel safe, Angela purchased a taser and has two pepper spray key chains. Enjoy her tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Angela Talks Safety on the Road as Solo Traveller
Her floors are golden epoxy!
The exterior has all those 80s vintage vibes.
VIDEO: Her Vintage 1982 Holiday Rambler
- Sea Y’all: Empty-Nesters’ 1988 DeFever 44 Trawler
- Whitney Quit Her Job to Live in a 1989 GMC Vandura
- Simon’s 1980 Westfalia Vanagon Brings Back Memories
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From 3600-sq.-ft. to RV Life as Empty Nesters - September 30, 2023
- Gorgeous 30 Ft. Aspen Tiny Home by Made Relative - September 30, 2023
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023