We’ve shown you plenty of Airbnb THOWs that are stationary, but what about a hostel that’s mobile? Jeroen, owner of Mobile Kite Hostel, has created a behemoth motel on wheels that’s going with him chasing the wind as he teaches others how to kite surf!
Because his hostel looks much like a semi-truck, he was actually even able to park under-the-radar in Amsterdam for a few days — pretty impressive! Inside has common areas as well as some private and shared “rooms” you can rent on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Truck Hotel Finished with Reclaimed Materials
This is Jeroen’s room he rarely rents out.
The kitchen has an oven, fridge and propane stove top.
There’s a shared bathroom inside the hostel.
VIDEO: Amazing Hostel on Wheels – Tiny Home Tour
- Couple’s DIY Box Truck Conversion for Visiting National Parks
- His Totally Stealth City-Living Box Truck Apartment
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
Our big thanks to AlternativeHouse/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022