This is a 400-sq.-ft. mystic mountain tiny house near Seward, Alaska.
The little cabin is nestled in the forest, has mountain views, and features an outdoor deck. It’s located 5 minutes outside of the City of Seward on the Kenai Peninsula. Check it out and learn more below!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Mystic Mountain Tiny House on the Kenai Peninsula
The vaulted ceilings and abundant windows make the tiny house spacious.
The modern kitchen with a washer and dryer nearby.
The dining nook is surrounded by windows.
The bedroom with access to the bathroom.
Shower with a tiny porthole window. 🙂
The sink, toilet, and towel storage.
400-sq.-ft. tiny cabin in Alaska with a deck.
Can you see yourself in a place like this?
Would you build and live in a tiny home like this?
- 400-sq.-ft. tiny home
- “Mystic Mountain Tiny House”
- Alaskan adventure home
- On the Kenai Peninsula
- 5 minutes outside of the City of Seward
- Chugach forest
- A private acre of land
- Bedroom with queen size memory foam bed
- Quality 700 thread count luxury sheets
- Floor fan for white noise
- Modern kitchen with cookware, full refrigerator, induction cooktop, a full-size stainless sink, Keurig coffee maker
- 8′ tall windows
- Corner dining table
- Custom-built deck
- Stacking washer and dryer
- Full-size propane grill
- Bookable via Airbnb
- Her Middle-of-Nowhere Alaska Tiny House on a Foundation With A Tall Loft
- Kristen’s Debt-Free Tiny House on a Foundation in Alaska
- Check Out Her $3k Shed-Turned-Tiny-House in Alaska!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses