Jordan and Steve seem like a couple I would love hanging out with! They are incredibly-friendly backpackers who are enjoying life in their totally-off-grid skoolie rig with a raised roof.
I’ve never seen a bus conversion with the bathroom up front, but they make it work wonderfully by adding a full “fourth wall” to their bus between the cab and the living area. The rest of the bus is completely open, with a huge kitchen, stunning stone fireplace/woodstove and their bedroom.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Backpacking Couple & 2 German Shepherds: Bus Conversion
The stone facade behind their wood-burning stove is stunning.
It really feels like a cabin on the inside.
Cozy bedroom with a nice large TV.
Another look at their awesome fireplace.
The couple survived the pandemic in a bus. Amazing.
VIDEO: Couples DIY Off Grid Raised Roof School Bus
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Follow Steve on Instagram
- Follow Jordan on Instagram
- Better Mental Health from Bus Living! Shelby & David
- Their 2020 Skoolie Project Turned Into A Full-Time Lifestyle!
- Paved to Pines: Skoolie & Van Conversion Company
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny A-frame Cabin Built for $2,500 - December 8, 2022
- Her Double Loft Mudroom Tiny House - December 8, 2022
- Their Gooseneck Timbercraft Tiny Home at Tiny Tranquility - December 7, 2022