Mark and Billie have some pretty lofty goals — to live on their bus, working and traveling, while saving up enough money to be completely financially independent and retire early! Wow!
Their school bus conversion features an amazing raised roof, which allowed them to hide their water tank under the floor and *still* have headroom. It also made their shower a great height for not needing to slouch.
You’ll love their video tour and interview with Tiny Home Tours! Check it out below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Couple Chose #BusLife to become Financially Independent
They have an awesome rooftop deck, and back deck
Here’s their workstation for their full-time jobs.
They cook all three meals in this awesome kitchen.
This wood stove keeps them cozy.
A look at their classy bathroom.
Their mini-split for heating and cooling.
VIDEO: DIY Raised Roof School Bus Tiny House
- This Retired Boat Builder DIY-ed His 1977 Gillig Skoolie Home
- Their 2020 Skoolie Project Turned Into A Full-Time Lifestyle!
- Paved to Pines: Skoolie & Van Conversion Company
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Viking 2 Tiny House on Wheels by Voyager Houses - May 21, 2022
- Built his first Tiny House for $13k - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022