Blaine loved his life of international travel, but the pandemic shut the world down back in 2020 and he was looking for something to satisfy his wanderlust. When he dove into #vanlife research, he found his niche! His Ford Transit conversion is simple and stealthy and allows him to go just about anywhere.
At 6’3″, he needed to carefully craft his van so he could stand up and fully lay down in his bed — and he succeeded! The interior has a log-cabin vibe, while the exterior has nothing indicating it’s a home and not a work van. Very creative!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Simply & Stealthy Log-Cabin Van Build
Despite his lack of previous experience, Blaine DIY-ed the entire build.
He chose a microwave since he doesn’t cook much.
VIDEO: DIY Ford Transit with Light, Pine Cabin Vibes
- Doggie Mom’s 2019 Ford Transit Van Life
- Lady Bug Out: Ford Transit Solo Female Van Life
- Rachel’s Ford Transit Spices Up Her Life!
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022
- Modern and Minimal Lofted Cascade Max - December 5, 2022
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022