Ryan had the house and the 9-5, but felt like he never had the time to travel the way he wanted to. So he hopped into van-life instead. His rig has a cool kitchen that’s built across the cab of the vehicle and adds a lot of space to the interior.
Besides photography, Ryan enjoys mountain-biking, so he built a giant garage drawer that pulls out of his rig and houses his bike and other items. It’s such a nice van! Enjoy the tour.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Incredible Garage Pull-Out Drawer in This Van
You can see here how he chose to block off the cab.
His van exterior is quite stealthy!
VIDEO: DIY Camper Van w/ Unique Kitchen Layout – Seeking an Extraordinary Life
- Wedding Photographers’ Family Skoolie Life
- High School Sweethearts Turned Wedding/Elopement Photographers & Their Van Life
- Jeremy & Norm: Photographer and His Dog and Their Buslife (w/ Raised-Roof Skoolie!)
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- John and Fin’s Beloved Cabin with Greenhouse Kitchen and Bathroom - February 25, 2024
- Trainmaster’s Inn: Retro Caboose Vacation Stay - February 25, 2024
- Tumbleweed Cypress: NOAH-Certified DIY THOW - February 25, 2024