Megan and Landon work as wedding photographers and videographers while traveling in their self-converted skoolie with an 18-inch roof raise! It feels incredibly spacious inside, even while they share it with their 15-month-old toddler.
The toddler has a really cool set-up, with a pull-out closet filled with tiny clothes on tiny hangers, and a bed/crib set up to keep him cozy and safe. The front of the bus is perfect for hanging out with friends and welcoming guests. What is your favorite feature?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Toddler Crib, Pull-Out Closet & Guest Sleeping in their Bus Build
Their kitchen is nice and open with a flip-up table.
They have a cool-looking exterior!
VIDEO: Family’s School Bus Turned Tiny House w/ 18″ Roof Raise
- Follow them on Instagram
- Follow them on TikTok
- Check out their wedding photography website
- Subscribe to their YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- The IncrediBus Family of 5 On the Road for 3 Years!
- Family of 4 Sells Home To Travel U.S. in a Skoolie
- How These 3 Ended Up Building a Skoolie Together
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Interviews
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- BOHO XLS PLUS All-Electric Tiny House With Separate Ground Floor Bedroom - March 27, 2023
- Shacky in the Forest: Modern Tiny House in Australia - March 27, 2023
- Flight Attendant’s Budget DIY Van Conversion - March 26, 2023
I love this bus! So many clever design ideas, but the one that wins the prize is diverting the urine to the gray water tank. Absolutely genius! The babies whole area is too cute (like him) and so organized. I’m very impressed with this home. Great job!