After Nicole lost her mother, her entire perspective on life changed and she and her husband, Charlie, jumped into a bus conversion so they could travel more.
Neither of them had ever used power tools, but you’d never know from looking at their Outback-inspired build! It has a stunning kitchen complete with an oven and butcher block countertop, and the mini woodstove keeps their place warm and toasty.
The most impressive part of the build, though, has to be their huge shower with skylight! I’ve never seen anything like it in a skoolie before. Watch the full Tiny Home Tour below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple Works Remotely Full-Time & Travels in their Skoolie
Charlie says their room is like a cozy “nest.”
The color scheme in this skoolie is perfect!
VIDEO: DIY School Bus Conversion w/ Gorgeous Kitchen
- Musicians‘ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Scuba Diving Couple and their “Octopus” Skoolie Conversion
- Two People, Two Dogs And A Separate Craft Beer Fridge: Bus Life Dreams
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023