Ethan and Kim are the proud owners of this fantastic bus conversion, complete with a separate fridge just for their craft beer selection. Priorities. 🙂
The couple have two Great Danes and have a hard time finding apartments that will allow their large fur babies, so getting a bus allowed the couple a permanent home — and a way to travel — while keeping their dogs with them.
Because they spent more than a year on the build, they were able to scour Craigslist and Marketplace for nearly everything in their bus, which kept the cost for this gorgeous conversion at just $20,000! And this looks like a $100,000 bus. Tiny Home Tours did a great interview which you can watch below.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Only Spent $20K On This Amazing Bus Conversion!
Just look at this stunning conversion! That ceiling!
They chose to raise the roof on the back of the bus.
VIDEO: Beautiful Raised Roof Bus Conversion Tiny Home
- She’s a Poet on a Journey in Her Skoolie
- Boho Army Green Shuttle Bus Turned Home (& Their Skoolie Biz)
- They Live In A School Bus w/ Their 3 Dogs!
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sherloak Homes Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - March 3, 2024
- Bright & White 27-Foot Tiny Home - March 3, 2024
- WanderBus: He Converted a Shuttle Bus to Escape $1.7K Rent! - March 3, 2024