A few years ago, AnSperry saw #buslife on Instagram and was hooked — but it wasn’t until COVID hit and she lost her job that she decided at last to jump into a skoolie and “follow the universe” wherever it leads her.
She’s been bus-ing it since October, and named her conversion “This Poet’s Journey.” The interior features her own artwork and a lovely color pallet of white and copper. She has a queen-sized bed in her room, along with a large open shower stall made from leftover tiles.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
“Following the Universe” in Her Painted Bus Conversion
Her favorite color is the beautiful copper on the kitchen walls.
A bold spring green makes her bedroom pop.
Check out this shower!
VIDEO: Her Beautiful Bus Conversion Tiny House
- Virginia’s Solo Van Life Retirement
- Mark’s Rainforest Bus Conversion: Solo Travel at Age 60
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Remodeled This 1970s Chalet Mountain Cabin - June 21, 2021
- SimBLISSity’s 26’ Tahosa for Sale: $89K - June 21, 2021
- One Tiny House, Three Designs, The Tagish by Teacup Tiny Homes - June 20, 2021