Allison & Nick purchased their bus somewhat impulsively, but they diligently converted it into the gorgeous nature-inspired skoolie it is today over the course of two years! During that time they were largely working full-time, saving money for their adventure.
They’ve been on the road for 6 months, enjoying all their hard work. They chose tons of natural materials like hardwood floors, quartz countertops, porcelain tiles, and a pine ceiling. But they also included the comforts of home with their bathtub and a sweet gaming set-up. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Acacia Wood Floors, Quartz Countertops & Epic Gaming Set-Up
They have a weBoost so they can get wifi on the road
They used tons of natural materials for the build.
VIDEO: Their DIY 40 ft. School Bus – Inspired by Nature
- Artist Couple Traveling The Country in DIY Skoolie
- Tanya The Ambulance with a Collapsible Hot Tub!
- Their Van Conversion Has A Bathtub!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Pop-up Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023