This is an incredible air-conditioned tree house in Saint Cloud, Florida near theme parks and other interesting destinations.
It has a complete wrap around balcony and deck and is perfectly nestled into a southern live oak tree that’s estimated to be around 300 years old. There are 4 horses on the property that you can enjoy looking at and even feed provided carrots to. Anyway, the treehouse features a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, table and chairs, and outdoor space. Check it out! I can’t wait to stay here someday! How about you? PS – you can book it via Karen And Rick on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other amazing tree houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Incredible Tree House Nestled In Ancient Oak Tree
The tree house is gently nestled into the incredible oak tree. The deck is built 14-ft. from the ground.
Inside is a comfortable queen bed with a fan, smart tv, oversized windows, privacy curtains, and vaulted ceilings with a skylight.
You are literally nestled into the live oak tree in this cozy little cabin.
There’s a kitchenette with a refrigerator, sink, microwave, and toaster oven.
Open shelving for easy access to everything. That’s always nice when you’re a visitor somewhere. You can just see where everything is. I like that.
“Make yourself at home.”
There’s a full bathroom too.
Fully tiled shower with plenty of space.
I could see myself getting too comfortable here.
How cool is this!
It’s 27 steps up to the magical little cabin.
The deck is built 14 feet up from the ground.
The warp around deck is so cool.
This seems like the ultimate getaway.
There’s an outdoor dining set and camping lounger.
The oak tree is your cozy best friend from up here.
What an incredible tree house build!
View from the entry.
I could see a place like this being booked all of the time!
There are 4 horses on the property that you can feed provided carrots to. 🙂
- Tree house with full wrap around balcony
- Bedroom area with table and chairs
- Full bathroom
- Oversized windows throughout
- Incredible views
- The deck is 14 feet from the ground
- It’s 27 steps to get up there
- 4 horses on the property
- Common area with fire pit
- Saint Cloud, Florida
- 10 mins to Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park
- 18 mins to Reptile World Serpentarium
- 36 mins to Disney Springs
- 1 hour 10 min to Cocoa Beach
- 38 mins to Universal Studios
- 2 hours to St. Pete Beach
- 36 mins to Downtown Orlando
- “Meemaws Country Cottage” is also on the property and sleeps 6
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023