We’ve introduced you to LaMar Alexander’s A-Frame Plans before, but it’s always fun to see a fully-finished build based off of the PDF plans. Our reader, Blitztog, sent in some pictures of the A-frame he built using the plans. It was a “spare time project” for him, and the building sits in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Take a look at the pictures below, and buy the plans yourself here.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
14×14 A-Frame Cabin Vacation Spot
The green roof and log-like siding are fitting for a cabin.
There’s even a nice deck off the front.
There’s a little loft with seating underneath.
I would love one of these!
- 14×14 A-frame tiny cabin built from one of LaMar Alexander’s plans
- Flip-Open A-Frame Cabana w/ Murphy Bed & Bathroom
- 14×14 Tiny A-frame Cabin Plans by LaMar Alexander
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Insulated Semi-Truck Trailer Tiny House For Sale w/ Downstairs Bedroom - June 22, 2021
- Retired Couple’s 50 Sq. Ft. DIY Vardo - June 22, 2021
- They Remodeled This 1970s Chalet Mountain Cabin - June 21, 2021